“I know what makes him cry and I know what makes him cum. So I win.”
– My co-worker, on her ex. (via salveaplath)
this is brilliant (via chin-up-high)
“You had to stand there saying:
I love you, I love you, I love you
we’re soul mates, you and I, but that doesn’t mean it works
that doesn’t mean it works
that means my soul can’t bear to be without yours
but that doesn’t mean it works”
– "You Couldn’t Just Leave?" Trista Mateer (via tristamateer)
“is it true? can a human be a home? can a human be a drug?”
– things i wish my mother told me (via wreckers)
I don’t care that you got into drugs for three months straight, or how much sleep you lost in that period. I don’t care that you went home and fucked that person and woke up at 6am hating everything about yourself, or that you smoked so much you sounded as though your lungs were giving out.
You’re not a bad person for the ways you tried to kill your sadness.
You’re just human, and being human means you need to survive and you do so whichever way you deem fit, fuck everyone else.”
– "you’re not a bad person for the ways you tried to kill your sadness" (via bl-ossomed)
“Because our addictions are our distractions.”
– Six Word Story (via hidden-behind-a-mask)
“I love you and I always will and I am sorry. What a useless word.”
– Ernest Hemingway, The Garden Of Eden (via larmoyante)
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
– 16 Things I Learned While Being 16 (via dizzyhemmings)
I love this. (via sarahwentsouth)
“A dying friend once told me, ‘I wish I hadn’t spent so many Mondays wishing it were Friday. I also wish I had made better use of those Fridays, for better stories on Monday.’”
– A Wolf’s Thoughts (via sleepychick)
I want to go to art school but the more I think about it there are so many more people with so much more potential then I have..